The school has classes from Pre-Nursery (3+) to class X with properly trained qualified teacher. The
school prepares the students for Secondary Certificate Examination of C.B.S.E. The medium of instruction
is English, though a great emphasis is laid on Hindi, the National Language and Assamese as the regional
language. We follow the guidelines given to us time to time by the CBSE Delhi as regards to the system of
CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES & HOUSE SYSTEM
Much stress is given on co-curricular activities with an aim not to produce champions but to foster team
spirit and also to create healthy mind and bodies. The school provides facilities for Table Tennis,
Badminton, Basket Ball, Volleyball, Cricket, Kho-Kho, Athletics besides regular PT and drill competitions
are held on house basis viz.
- Lachit House.
- Chilarai House.
- Radhakrisnan House.
- Maria House.
Time of arrival – 8-55 A.M. ::: Morning assembly – 9-00 A.M.
Break at : 12-15 P.M. ::: Time of departure – 2-30 P.M.
Second Saturday Holiday ::: All Saturday’s are closed for pre-nursery to K.G.
- For admission the following documents are required
- Birth Certificate.
- Mark sheet of the last exam appeared.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport Photo (3 copies)
- Address Proof (any).
- For the admission in the Pre-Nursery the child should be 3 years of age.
- To acquire greater facility in the study of English, only English should be spoken even in the school premises.
HOW TO CONDUCT YOURSELF
- Come to school trim and tidy school uniform.
- Be regular in morning assembly and take active part in its conduct.
- Don’t scatter bits of paper on the school room and switch off the lights and fans before leaving class rooms.
- Take care of your things. Don’t lose them.
- Without taking permission of school authority don’t go outside of the school.
- Take active part in the extra activities of the school.
- Follow-up the correction and suggestions by the teachers.
- Every student must possess the calendar and carry it to school every day.
INSTRUCTION TO PARENTS AND GUARDIANS
- No parents/guardians or visitors can meet any teacher or pupil during class hours without a written permission of the Principal.
- Please co-operate with the school in ensuring an effective education for your children.
- Deposit fees regularly as per rules.
- Provide proper facilities to children like text book, study materials, school uniform etc.
- Sit at least an hour in a day near your children’s reading table and always inspire them to do good things.
- Please don’t sent your ward in the school when they are having any infectious disease.
- Eligibility for admission is not enough to secure admission in this school in a class unless seats are vacant or the child is considered suitable for the class.
- Please leave your child on the gate and take from the gate also.
RULES & REGULATION
- Pupils must be in the school premises by 8-55 A.M.
- Late comer should get a written permission of the Principal.
- If any pupil is absent from the school for any reason, he/she must produce a leave application from his/her parents/guardians when he/she returns.
- Irregular attendance, habitual illness, disobedience to teacher, serious misconduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for dismissal of a pupil.
- Smoking, chewing of betel nut and pan in the school premises are strictly prohibited.
- Pupils should come to school neat and clean in their person, uniform and books.
- Any damage done to the school property should be compensated by the pupils concerned.
- No pupil will be allowed to sit for the promotion examination if the attendance during the year is below 75%.
- No students will be allowed to repeat the same class for the third time. A student who fails in three consecutive years is considered as withdrawn from the school.
- Student are strictly prohibited from bringing cell phone or Magazine to school. Any one caught having a cell phone will be fined Rs. 500/-